Search This Blog

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Foundation

Like so many of my crochet projects, I felt this blog needed a bit of a foundation before I jump right in.

I'm a stay at home mom of a beautiful toddler boy, and a bit less than a year ago I picked up crocheting as a hobby. I've always considered myself crafty and took to it pretty quickly. Around the same time I noticed another mom, from a birth club I was in, had begun showcasing her own crochet projects. Like wildfire, all the other moms were making requests and she turned her hobby into a home business. You can check her work out here, Creations by Crystal

I was inspired, after all, who doesn't hope to make money doing something they enjoy and spend time on anyway?

After many skeins and hats with antennae and ears, here I am. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures and ramblings to come!

1 comment: